Thursday, February 23, 2012

Endersession Homework 2

List Three Volunteer or Service work you might be interested in, be sure to include why.

1.The San Diego Humane Society
 Contact Info: (619) 299-7012
I love animals, It saddens me to see how many of them are abounded or abused. The humane society's goal is to help these pets find loving homes. I would like to take care of animals and know their stories. I would like to nurse once back to health and be part of a community that nurtures animals.

2. Ronald McDonald House
 Contact Info: (858)598-2430
I have volunteered here twice, and have enjoyed my experience. I love to put a smile on the kid's faces and entertain them. I love working with kids and wouldn't mind tutoring them either.

3.Attorney Office Criminal Division
Contact Info: (619) 533-5605
This would be a new experience for me, but I have a small interest for the way criminal division works. I would like to try a new experience and see if this is something I love or could see myself doing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment