Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Endersession

Three Ideas

1. Ronald McDonald Children's Hospital
I have volunteered at the children's hospital twice and had a enjoyable time. I would like to be able to spend a long amount of time because I have only done it for two days. I plan on helping children and assisting workers.

2. San Diego Humane Society
I love animals and I appreciate how the Human Society try to save pets and give them homes. I would like to try to be involved by helping abused animals and trying to give animal more rights.

3. College Classes (psychology or Sociology)
I have always been interested in wanting to understand psychology and sociology. I'm not sure if I want to pursue a career with one of these topics but I feel like taking a college class would prepare me for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment