Friday, March 16, 2012

Endersession

If you were to select 3 Endersession possibilities that would make your resume stand out, what are these three? Explain. At the end of the essay, please research and include 3 contacts for Endersession opportunities that would help make your resume stand out.

The three enderession choices that I'm interested in and would make my resume stand out would be volunteering at either the old globe because I love theater. I would like to learn how to produce plays and see how actors and actresses prepare. Another choice I'm considering is volunteering at the art museum. I want to have experience with greeting people and going behind the scenes in how museums are created and what they do to prepare for their guest. Another option I'm considering is working at Camp Diggity dogs. Its convenient because its very close to my house, walking distance and I wouldn't mind working with pets because i'm an animal lover.

I believe these internships would help my resume stand out and look for a summer job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment